Most often, the injection is done in successive phases:
- Micro perforation type of drilling technique and injection equipment adapted to the type of soil
- Drilling units using strings equipped with an injection system
- The injection procedure itself is done using various consolidation additives (cement, premix, polyurethane) depending on the purpose of the application
- Also the pressure and the mode of injection [“unitary and global” under low pressure or I.G.U. mode (« Injection Globale et Unitaire ») or multi-step “repetitive and selective” under high pressure or I.R.S. mode (“Injection Répétitive et Sélective”)] depend on the expected result and the technical specifications
1. First phase of the drilling and injection according to the spacing of grout holes in the 'primary grid' pattern
2. Subsequent, second drilling phase in line with the 'secondary grid' pattern or half-size grid with a tighter mesh pattern, according to the nature of the soil and the project-specific requirements
In advance set up of continuous electronic monitoring of the various grout injection parameters, to be verified from the very start of the project and eventually to be refined in function thereof.