Vibration-free screw pile with double lateral soil displacement, without vertical soil transportation or decompression of soil around the tip. The shaft of the pile is cylindrical
1. Positioning of the tube with lost tip on the ground level.
2. The tube is screwed into the soil using a pull-down force.
3. During screwing in, the soil is horizontally displaced.
4. Once the required installation depth is reached, reinforcement is placed into the steel tube.
5. Casting of concrete through the tube
6. Withdrawal of the tube by means of oscillation. The tip is lost.
7. After concreting, additional head reinforcement can be placed into the freshly poured concrete if required.
8. Completion of the pile and moving the piling rig to the next pile.
Possibility to execute the pile with injection of grout