1. Positioning of the PCS auger
2. Screwing in by means of a rotary head to the required design depth.
For various diameters, a lost closing nut tip located under the screw head prevents any penetration of water and/or soil during screwing-in.
3. Screwing of the auger to the required depth.
4. Controlled withdrawal of the PCS screw as fluid concrete under pressure is simultaneously injected through the hollow stem of the central tube.
5. Head reinforcement and/or full-length reinforcement are/is placed into the freshly poured concrete. Afterwards, collection of the generated spoil surrounding the immediate vicinity of the pile and removal from the job site.
6. Completed PCS pile
Possibility of continuous registration of the installation parameters in order to control the quality of the execution process.