1.Drill a short pilot hole.
2.Install a lead casing and screw into the ground.
3. Excavate soil from within the casing, utilising the Martello Technique, where the auger slides up and down the Kelly bar (which remains in situ) to remove the spoil.
4. When the depth of the boring reaches depth of the first kelly bar section (2.0m), an additional length of Kelly bar is added at ground level to advance to boring operation.
5. Add further lengths to casing in advance of the bore depth.
6. Add further lengths of sectional Kelly bar (Martello Technique) to enable the pile bore to be advanced to depth and to bring up the spoil.
7. When the bore has reached the design depth, remove auger and kelly sections to enable the pile case reinforcement to be placed and concrete the pile.
8. Remove the temporary casing.